Negotiation News: Ideas for Counsel and Clients
- 1-1: Preparing Your Client for Mediation
- 1-2: Overcoming Mediation Confidentiality and Getting the Agreement Enforced
- 1-3: The Pros and Cons Of Mediation Confidentiality and What, If Anything, To Do About Them
- 1-4: Why Can’t I Get This Case Settled? Perhaps We Have a Crawford Problem
- 1-5: . . . And Now For Something Lighter (Humannizing Your Client in Mediation)
- 1-6: Mediating With Potentially Inadequate Insurance Proceeds
- 2-1: The Elimination of Court-Ordered ADR And The New Reality In LASC
- 2-2: Tell Me Again: Why Are We Settling This Case?
- 2-3: General Update
- 2-4: In Re-Marriage of Woolsey: When Statutes and Local Rules Collide
- 3-1: Managing “An Inning Ahead”
- 3-2: Difficult People: Tips on How to Deal With Them
- 3-3: Forgiveness
- 3-4: Reconciliation
- 3-5: Persistence and Follow-Up
- 3-6: The Opportunity to Solve a Problem
- 4-1: What Type Are You in Mediation?
- 4-2: Don’t Fall in Love During Mediation
- 4-3: If You Like It, Then You Better Get A Sig(nature) On It
- 4-4: The Sound of Silence (Redux)
- 4-5: Speak Their Language!
- 4-6: It’s Only Just a Matter of Trust
- 5-1: Stuck In The Middle With You: How You Get In Affects How You Get Out
- 5-2: Will All Things Remain Confidential In Mediation?
- 5-3: Freeze Frame? Best Not To
- 5-4: Face: How to Maintain It and How To Save It
- 7-1: Taking the Problem-Solving Approach to Resolving Disputes
- 7-2: Bad Faith Negotiation Tactics and Negotiators: How to Spot Them and What to Do About Them
For more information about Sean Judge’s mediation services, please see Experienced Dispute Resolution Services, on this website.
How To Contact Attorney Sean E. Judge
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact me either by:
E-mail: [email protected]
I can be reached by telephone Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. You may also use this form to contact me. This form is answered Monday through Friday during the work day. I look forward to helping you.